1. Dancemastered a thousand-person (well, something like that) Ball.
2. Represented a vicious dictatorship in the Model United Nations.
3. Walked down the middle of Pennsylvania Avenue in DC for an hour.
4. Been saved from arrest by a two-year-old.
5. Played handball with a broken arm. (Literally *with* it -- the cast made a fine bat.)
6. Invented a guild. (Okay, done it twice -- I can think of a couple of people on my flist who've done it once.)
7. Attempted to keep a starving crowd entertained at an SCA event where dinner was very, very late.
8. Spilled stew all over a Countess.
9. Had stew spilled all over me by a Count.
10. Completely flipped a catamaran. (With the mast sticking straight into the mud of the lake.)