- It reduces waste, putting as much of the bird as possible to use.
- It makes the house smell of boiled turkey, a distinctly homey and holiday aroma.
- It humidifies the house, benefiting my poor abused sinuses.
- It means that we'll have triple-strength turkey stock to put into the freezer at the end.
- And it means that we'll have lots of leftover, boiled-off meat, forcing us to make msmemory's famously excellent turkey pie. (I was very amused when we finally got around to trying Harrow's, and I realized that it's about half as good as what I'm used to.)
Bubble, bubble, toil and gobble
[I'm mostly just posting links over in Facebook, but my more technical friends tend to be over here.] Here is a really excellent collection of…
*Sigh*. I was sure this was possible, and was thinking for the past two weeks that it was starting to feel likely, but was really hoping otherwise. I…
From cnn.com today: 'Trump went on to again attack women who have accused him of sexual assault or misconduct, saying, "every woman lied when they…