- It reduces waste, putting as much of the bird as possible to use.
- It makes the house smell of boiled turkey, a distinctly homey and holiday aroma.
- It humidifies the house, benefiting my poor abused sinuses.
- It means that we'll have triple-strength turkey stock to put into the freezer at the end.
- And it means that we'll have lots of leftover, boiled-off meat, forcing us to make msmemory's famously excellent turkey pie. (I was very amused when we finally got around to trying Harrow's, and I realized that it's about half as good as what I'm used to.)
Bubble, bubble, toil and gobble
This one's just for the programmers/architects, and mainly for the experienced ones: Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Building Reactive Systems.…
[Mainly for the programmers, and this time mainly for folks who have to touch web browsers.] I'm currently catching up on old articles I've…
It's been a long time coming, but I'm finally beginning to grok pure FP. I'm in the process of rewriting SpaceCore (one of the most dead-central…