The posts aren't very polished, and do get into some technical details, so I suspect that only the programmers are going to be interested in reading the whole thing. But if you'd like to get a first-draft of sense of how you pull Querki together, here's the series:
- The Querki Data Model: the critical discussion of how Querki *thinks*, which is important for understanding the rest.
- Querki Explorer: the UI that is planned for the long term, which motivates a bunch of language decisions.
- The Beginnings of QL: an introduction to the very basics of the language, but also some digging into how it works.
- Expressions, Phrases and Stages: getting into the nuts and bolts of the syntax.
- Text Stages: how you take a query and make it look nice.
- Let's Build a Character Sheet: a quick but fairly real example of starting to build a Space in Querki.